We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk Transport & Logistics IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere.
It is a truly global work environment where the focus is on collaborating with colleagues to achieve our common targets. You will be required to work in a very open and dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world committed to challenging tasks.
Maersk Transport & Logistics IT department is preparing itself to acquire an external company and merge it to a common IT platform. The IT Mergers & Acquisitions Team is responsible for not only preparing the wider IT organization for an acquisition but will manage all aspects of the IT effort involved once we acquire another company.
The successful candidate will work primarily on application integration work streams.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience combined with a proven track record of bridging business processes and IT solutions with standard practices. You have proven experience of working well under pressure, being target focused and results-driven.
A strong technical infrastructure background would be an advantageous and thorough knowledge of IT solutions for various upstream applications and related infrastructure. M&A experience would be an asset but not a must. App plication Architecture Management and infrastructure Architecture Management experience is an added positive
• Previous experience working with legacy Maersk Line applications is a positive
• Experience creating Compelling Business Cases and designing for Usability
• Change Management and Implementation experience
• Experience providing Accurate Project Effort Estimates and Requirements Management and Analysis
• The ability to quickly identify acquired companies’ business related issues
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong project management and prioritization skills
• Strong negotiation, facilitation and communication and people skills
The successful candidate will have a positive mind set with the ability to deal with ambiguous situations and ability to deal with negative emotions during acquisitions showing empathy whilst driving forward with all required actions.