We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk Transport & Logistics offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities world-wide and a global scope.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results,
and respect for our employees.
We offer a challenging work environment where you are valued
as part of our team.
You will have the opportunity to gain insight into a truly global, large and complex organization where the ability to work across diverse cultures and organizational levels will be critical for obtaining
stakeholder buy-in and driving functional excellence and defining
the future of the finance function.
Within this complex working environment you will gain
experience on various finance and people development subject
matters, and receive a relatively large amount of empowerment to
drive how Maersk Transport & Logistics should run its finance function in the future.
• Support the Head of the Project Management functional excellence agenda by preparing presentations, meeting agendas etc.
• Be responsible for the quarterly forecast of cost and FTE
development in the global finance function
• Analyze the development in costs and FTEs on an ongoing basis and highlight key trends
• Work behind the scenes with hotels, venues, travel agents etc. to ensure a smooth facilitation of training programs relating to the
• Keep track of the global plan to reach functional excellence for Maersk Transport & Logistics Finance by keeping senior stakeholders updated on key developments
• Support on ad hoc matters as they arise as a result of changing
priorities or new projects as part of the existing strategy
Ideally you will be in your least year of your Bachelor or starting your Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar.
Furthermore, you will be a strong communicator who can establish good relations between stakeholders and have a keen interest in how Finance can drive value creation as a trusted partner to the business.
You have a high level of self-confidence, integrity and drive, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritizing and organizing activities.
Previous experience with project management, communication in a
large organization, and project execution is beneficial. As well as
having solid skills within Microsoft Office (especially Excel and
A minor degree of travel is to be expected.