A unique opportunity to apply your world class project management skills in the world’s leading product tanker company. You will be working with a truly global team, with global impact and large footprint on the future direction of the company and with a daily interface to the entire management Team.
You will join a highly focused and dedicated BD-team responsible for driving strategic initiatives and sprints, developing our business, managing assets and for managing third parties services. You will be reporting directly to our Head of Strategy and Business Development. The job will give you key insights to how the engine room is working in Maersk Tankers.
You will be working out of our headquarters in Copenhagen. We offer an attractive and competitive salary package and a performance bonus as well as flexible working hours, cantina, gym and many other benefits.
As our Senior Project Management Officer, you are expected to secure the success of a number of strategic projects. Your key deliverables are to:
• Develop the program for strategic projects and provide full management reporting.
• Drive project implementation and governance at a meta-level
• Assume responsibility for Cross functional stakeholder management
• Monitor and track status on ongoing strategic projects
• Schedule workshops and project reviews/gate reviews
• Support projects where needed
• Capture and share learnings
• Ensure that cross functional ressources are in place for us to deliver on our strategy.
You have +5 years of Program management/Project Management leadership experience, and a relevant project management education to back it (PRINCE2, Practitioner certified or similar). Your mindset is analytical with extensive Project reporting and planning experience (MS Project). You can schedule and cost manage a project and you know how to plan and manage resources.
Customer expectation management and cross-functional stakeholder management are both paramount to succeeding in this role. Risk analysis and risk management are equally important building blocks in the role - as is portfolio management. You are able to document these experiences.