We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. Maersk Line has embarked on a transformation journey, focusing on a long-term strategy to remain best in class in an industry that is increasingly volatile. At the very core of this strategy lies IT. Viewed as a significant enabler of our company strategy, IT is an area where our top management has made and will continue to make increasing investments in.
In Maersk Line IT, we actively engage the business and deliver its needs while undergoing our own transformation. We aim to be a world-class professional IT organization that delivers business value through automation, standardisation, increased forecasting capabilities and proactive handling of the market. These are levers that our leadership rely on to maintain a strong and stable presence in the market.
We further aim to establish one global platform on which we effectively build systems that allow us to differentiate from our competitors in the market. Maersk Line IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees. Limited travel activities expected for this role.
• Deliver userfriendly, effective and attractive reports and dashboards based on user requirements
• Participating in establishment of design templates to make sure a common look and feel is provided
• Work closely with developers and the Product Owner to make sure best solution possible is provided
• Creating prototypes and wireframes together with Business Analysts and business stakeholders to make sure all business requirements are fulfilled before actual implementation is started
• Create guidelines and best practices for Microstrategy Front End development
• Take an active role in key project deliveries
• Support other BI developers with training, input and solutions
• Solid Microstrategy knowledge preferably on top of Teradata
• At least 4 years of BI experience
• Experience in mobile application design and development
• Experience in design, development and support of BI applications
• Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in IT, design or other relevant area
• High level of business understanding
• Self-driven high performer
• Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail
• Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organization in English