This position offers the ability to apply your strong Business Intelligence and Analytics capabilities delivering insights to the organization in strong collaboration with our business specialists and data scientists.
Agile Data Labs is a team composed of highly skilled individuals well recognized for their ability to bridge business and technology to deliver high value business insight. The team is on the forefront of technology and gets exposure to the most important strategic initiatives of the organization.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic team which through it's flat structure and agility provides the individual with a significant impact on the daily work and responsibilities.
At A.P. Moller - Maersk we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress.
As a developer in Agile Data Labs you participate in various projects and strategic initiatives all with the intent to improve the performance of the organization through data and information.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Cover the full delivery lifecycle ranging from the initial dialogue with the business through the actual technical implementation
• Participate in projects and strategic initiatives within BI and Analytics
• Partner with key stakeholders in business and IT as needed
• Data engineering work in collaboration with our data scientists
• Unit and integration testing and facilitation of user acceptance test
• Absorb and join the driving of the ongoing digital journey of the organization impacting the existing processes and technical landscape
• At least 3 years of working experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics.
• Master's degree in computer science, engineering or similar.
• Excellent track record of delivery in technologies like Hadoop, Informatica (BDE), MS Azure, Teradata.
• Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology and tools such as JIRA.
• Great collaboration skills, and also the ability to engage and delivery autonomously.
• Stakeholder management skills
• Willingness and ability to branch out across several technologies.
• Fluent proficiency in both written and oral English.