You are an ambitious, mature and structured person with a proactive attitude who is good at managing stakeholders and have strong communication skills. This combined with flexibility and resilience in a constantly changing business environment is what it takes to become successful at British American Tobacco.
You have just finished or are about to finish your Master degree within Marketing/Business and are looking for a position to provide valuable insights in the ways of working with Brands in an International Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company. You have a strong interest in being part of an inspiring organisation.
To be successful in this role, you possess the following:
- Proven track record of high performance and results
- Structured nature with strong communication skills
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Innovative and creative ideas which are highly valued and listened to
- Advanced skills in Excel and Power Point Experience from a FMCG company or other marketing related experience is considered an advantage.
- Excellent level of English
- Fluency in one of the following: Norwegian or Swedish
Advanced skills in Excel and Power Point Experience from a FMCG company or other marketing related experience is considered an advantage.
We offer you a competitive compensation package and a unique opportunity to kick-start you career in an international organisation with focus on leadership and development.
The starting date is as soon as possible and we will conduct on going interviews.
Please send your application and CV through our global job portal.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Talent Manager, Vanessa Balle at email@example.com.