We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Regulatory Affairs Partner to support
our Global Animal Health (ANH) Business. You will be based in Denmark. Being
located on our production site in Milwaukee, Wisconsin state, USA, could be
Our Animal Health & Nutrition group offers documented
and cost-effective microbial feed solutions to increase productivity in
livestock farming while providing healthy economic returns to producers. We
lead the industry in the selection, development, production and distribution of
beneficial live microbials.
The Global Regulatory Affairs network is responsible for
market access strategies, expediting the registration of products globally to
enable sales and market access continuity by maintaining products &
associated claims compliance with applicable legislations.
- Global Regulatory Strategy & associated
annual work plan for ANH in collaboration with heads of regional regulatory
- Priority setting, resources planning &
allocation of global ANH regulatory support in collaboration with heads of
regional regulatory teams
- Global external affairs strategy and
- Coordination of the support from the Global
Regulatory Affairs network to ANH
- Representation of the company in European trade
associations (e.g. FEFANA)
- Policies & legislation monitoring global
- Regulatory support to EU businesses targeting
bovine, other major/minor cloven-footed food-producing species, silage, pets
coordination of company regulatory position
assessment of regulatory changes
data input to other regions based on EU dossiers
- Support to ANH communication strategy on
products functionalities/health benefits
- Transversal projects/topics on a need basis
The position interfaces with many functions both internal
and external to the organization including but not limited to innovation,
marketing, sales, production, and external agencies.
Your personal profile
- MSc/PhD ideally in Microbiology, Food, Animal
Nutrition or related subject, alternatively DVM Doctor in Veterinary Medicine
- Minimum 4-6 years regulatory experience in the
field of feed or foods subject to pre-market approvals (in the industry or in
regulatory/risk assessment governmental organizations). Experience with feed
ingredients is a plus.
- Alternatively, 4-6 years' experience in an
R&D/Project management position in a feed ingredients company. Experience
on animal trials is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
internally and externally – both written and verbally
- Good organizational skills, methodical,
systematic approach with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinking and sense for practical
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative, and within a
- Project management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly in
Europe and occasionally globally
- Fluent in English, oral and written – other
languages are a plus
You will be part of a highly motivated, result-driven and
solution-orientated international team. Team work is at the core of our
success. You will work for an innovative business with high ambitions and a
commitment to continue their sustainable growth journey.
If you have any enquiries please contact Global Regulatory
Affairs Director Caroline Herody at Tel: +45 52180854; email@example.com
Please apply online. Here you can enter your resume, cover
letter and relevant diplomas into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 28 April 2017
. Interviews will
be held throughout the application period and we, therefore, urge you to apply
as soon as possible.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.