We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Maersk Line IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees, you are valued as part of our team.
You will have the opportunity to gain insight into a truly global, large and complex organisation where the ability to influence across diverse cultures and organizational levels will be critical for obtaining stakeholder buy-in and driving improvements and data quality. Within this working environment you will gain experience in various finance matters and receive a relatively large amount of empowerment in your work and be encouraged to challenge yourself by constantly increasing your responsibility over time.
You will learn more about an exciting industry and understand how the complexity of IT supports the world’s largest container shipping company.
You will work with colleagues in various positions and roles enabling you to build a great network and get a head start of your career within Maersk Group.
We are looking for candidates studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance with a proven track record:
• Strong academic performance – top 20% performer
• Strong independent drive and goal-orientation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In this role you will have a key role in establishing good relations and communication with the business.
• Thriving on assuming responsibility and achieving results – independently and as part of a team.
• An independent problem-solver who is able to identify root causes of issues and develop and implement solutions to resolve issues appropriately.
• A high level of self-confidence, integrity and drive, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritizing and organizing activities.
• Prior experience with managing project/portfolio financials is preferred, but not required.
• Knowledge of IT projects is beneficial, but not required.
Please attach grade transcripts to your application.