We offer an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in a truly international and fast changing environment, and really be a part of a significant change in the organisation.
From the start you will have regular exposure to the whole PMO organisation, Project Managers and all stakeholders involved in the programme.
You will have the opportunity to provide significant support for the team and there will be routine tasks as well as opportunities to be involved in different tasks across the department.
You will work with talented professionals in a large variety of positions, therefore you will be enable to build a great network within the Company.
Maintain knowledge repositories (SharePoint and Shared Drive access and assist with maintaining release level artefacts).
• Provide reporting assistance to PMO Leads. Conduct basic to advanced data analysis in Microsoft Excel. Prepare visual overviews of data analyses. Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
• Support release level meetings (including virtual meetings through video conferences), facilitate admin tasks for release level workshops: booking facilities, ensuring actions are tracked to closure, follow ups.
• Support Governance & Processes of the PMO.
• Perform quality assurance of data, follow up with Project Managers and relevant stakeholders across the globe to ensure deadlines are met.
• Ad hoc release level support to PMO Lead.
First of all you need to have passed 1st year of undergraduate studies and have at least two years of studies remaining. Business Administration and Corporate Communication or International Business Communication Studies are preferred, but we are flexible.
Secondly, you need to be able to work approximately 20 hours per week, with due consideration to your studies. We are really hoping you can stay with us for at least one year.
The perfect fit for the role is a person who is very structured, ambitious and thrives on challenges. You have a high energy level and thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. You enjoy collaborating with people and building relationships. You are a self-starter, proactive and can work independently with little supervision.
Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must for this position, as well as experience in setting up and managing Share Point sites.
Excellent organisational and planning skills are required. Former Student Assistant experience is a strong asset.
Finally, as the corporate language is English you should be fluent in oral as well as written English.