Maersk Oil offers you a unique opportunity to join a multinational and international organization with over 30 different nationalities at the office in Esbjerg. As strong diversity among our employees is essential, you will be able to engage, share knowledge and be a part of a cross-collaborative and diversity-oriented environment.
You will take part in an innovative organization through our global technology strategy. Compared to the traditional technology scope of Maersk Oil, the Technology Strategy introduces a stronger focus on drilling and production facilities, particularly in the direction of automation and digital technology solutions.
As an Asset Wells Manager in the Danish Business Unit Asset team, you will get a unique opportunity to use your knowledge and experience applying a range of techniques for analysis in approving well designs, operational programmes and well cost estimates.
You will become the focal of a performance driven and fast paced team and will have the responsibility of decisions regarding well operations activities and operational priorities. As an Asset Wells Manager in the Danish Business Unit Asset team, you will have the responsibility to deliver drilling & completion engineering service, executing well operations and services, manage asset well integrity and be a part of performance and contracting.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Drilling, completion workover and abandonment planning (design and preparation of operational procedures) in due time and to a high quality
• Ensure that the whole planning process from initiation to programme delivery is efficient
• Ensure that well services front-end feasibility studies are carried out
• Ensure well activities are conducted in a safe, efficient and to a high quality
• Front end engineering of well services activities
• Wellhead maintenance
• Well integrity management and investigations and status reporting evaluation
• Contractor technical management
• Well cost estimation
It is important that you address the job with a strong understanding of the Business and People.
Naturally, you thrive as a leader in a highly independent and visible position in a free and dynamic working environment.
The position calls for a result-oriented and analytical person with excellent interpersonal and communicative skills who can combine a holistic business view with concrete Wells initiatives – this is with keeping an overview with an eye for details. If you have experiences with late-life operations it will be an advantage.
This calls for an outgoing person in building relationships with people throughout the organization.
Furthermore, you are expected to be fluent in oral and written English.