We offer you an opportunity to work in the global talent function, which is key to enabling our business strategy by ensuring we have the right talents, with the right capabilities in the right positions.
We offer an attractive learning and development opportunity in a very professional and global HR environment, and depending on your experience and skills, you will have the opportunity to influence, work with and support a wide range of high impact HR tasks and projects related to talent attraction and talent management.
All students working at A.P. Moller - Maersk Group companies are invited to join the students@maersk network. As a member of the community, you will have a unique opportunity to expand your professional and social networks, gain additional insight into a large conglomerate, and learn more about Maersk as a place to work.
As Student Assistant in the Global Talent function, you will be responsible for tasks across the following main categories:
• Take part in defining talent language and produce talent materials for our leaders and HR Business Partners
• Take part in our review of talent assessment tools
• Assist with coordination of our Graduate Programme and other Talent Acceleration Programmes
• Assist with coordination and execution of career fairs
• Assist with preparing presentations and other material.
• Collaborate with our Regional Talent Partners and other stakeholders
• Perform various ad hoc tasks
We do screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis until the right candidates are found, whereafter the job-ad will be closed.
We are looking for a student with a track record of high performance and good collaboration and communication skills, who is in the final year of your Bachelor’s degree or in the first year of your Master’s degree, preferably studying cand.soc.HRM, cand.merc.HRM, cand.psych, cand.merc.psych or any other similar study.
Our minimum requirements are:
•Good academic track record, combined with strong collaboration and communication skills
• Strong analytical and data skills with expertise in Excel, while persisting the ability to transform conclusions into key messages.
• Humble, structured and thorough approach towards handling basic as well as more complex project tasks.
• A go-do person, who is able to take ownership, work independently and achieve results.
• You are self-driven, analytical and result-oriented with an open and international mind-set
You are fluent in English (speaking and writing), Danish language skills are not a requirement. The amount of working hours will on average be 15-20 hours/week. We expect you are highly reliable with a flexible approach to whatever work you undertake, have the ability to take the initiative, to prioritize and to organize your workload.