We offer a unique opportunity to combine strategic thinking and hands-on development of exiting business opportunities.
This role is based in the newly formed Growth Initiatives Unit where you will be working on high-profile and high-impact projects exploring new ways to pursue growth in Maersk.
The team will be developing ideas into comprehensive business opportunities and accelerating their growth until commercialization.
This role is a unique opportunity to become one of the founding members of a new team tackling some of the most important challenges for the future of Maersk.
As Senior Analyst you will be responsible for driving incubation and acceleration of new business opportunities.
Key tasks will include:
• Transforming business ideas into robust initiatives by sizing the market, capturing client insights, identifying pain-points and defining target markets
• Supporting initiatives in various stages of the development including developing business plan and go-to-market strategy, creating prototype products and commercialization
• Working hand-in-hand with initiative owners and supporting them in assessing competitive landscape and defining Minimum Viable Product
• Making recommendations for investment committee and key Stakeholders
We are looking for entrepreneurial candidates with proven track record.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in top tier consulting/venture capital or alternatively a business development function
• Ability to quickly establish a network and prove yourself as credible and respected partner
• Advanced excel modeling skills and ability to transform results into presentation / insights for key stakeholders
• Ability to influence results in the non-hierarchical structure
• Independent drive and ability to handle high degrees of ambiguity and quickly changing scope
• High level of commitment and willingness to challenge and develop yourself