An exciting role as Sales Executive in Esbjerg. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of customers within the Oil & Gas, Maritime and Wind industries.
You will be part of a great commercial oriented team with competent colleagues, that all have a will to win through superior customer service and team effort.
The right candidate will have an opportunity to make use of his/her commercial skills in one of the exciting companies within the Maersk Group.
• Build, maintain and develop concrete win-plans for developing existing and new customer relations
• Proactively act on new market opportunities and identify potential customers
• Carefully plan and execute calls and meetings
• Negotiate, formulate and submit new and existing proposals and contracts
• Committed to service local and global key accounts
• Register and maintain customer data in CRM
• Cooperate with supporting teams in delivering the best training courses and customer service
As an individual you will be a “hunter”.
You will have a strong commercial focus, solid negotiation skills demonstrated through outstanding B2B sales results. You have a customer centric view that recognize quality service as being essential for success. You will be outgoing and enthusiastic with a robust character that never gives up, and thrive in proactive and hands-on roles, where you spend more time with the customers than in the office.
The right candidate:
• Must be highly self-driven and result oriented
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be target orientated
• Fluent in Danish and English both verbally and in writing
• Minimum 3 year experience
• Experience within the industries including a large network will be an advance
• Motivated by career advancement opportunities
You will be working in Esbjerg, Denmark. You can expect up to 20-30 travel days per year.