We offer a unique opportunity to combine strategic thinking and hands-on development of exiting business opportunities.
This role is based in the newly formed Growth Initiatives Unit where you will be working on high-profile and high-impact projects exploring new ways to pursue growth in Maersk.
The team will be developing ideas into comprehensive business opportunities and accelerating their growth until commercialization.
This role is a unique opportunity to become one of the founding members of a new team tackling some of the most important challenges for the future of Maersk.
As an Analyst you will be participating in driving incubation and acceleration of new business opportunities.
Key tasks will include:
• Analysis of new business initiatives
• Collaborating with initiative teams in transforming an idea into crystalized business opportunity: formulating business case, defining target markets, clients
• Defining Minimum Viable Product, assessment of competitive landscape
• Developing recommendations for further growth options
• Communicating findings and progress between initiative teams and key stakeholders
We are looking for entrepreneurial candidates with outstanding academic performance.
• Strong analytical mindset and excel skills
• Ability to quickly establish a network and prove yourself as credible and respected partner
• Ability to independently drive own project while aligning with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to influence results in the non-hierarchical structure
• Handle high degrees of ambiguity and quickly changing scope
• High level of commitment and willingness to challenge and develop yourself