An excellent opportunity to work in a truly global business with +300 offices spread across the globe and a turnover of more than USD 24bn.
You will get an opportunity to take part in establishing a new BICC organization from the beginning – and be part of shaping your own role.
The current environment offers a unique chance to transform and optimize the capability to provide new insights with data and to enable the organization to do informed decision making.
In the Demand Management team we will be responsible for making sure that that Maersk Line is provided with the Business Intelligence needed and that the portfolio of applications and reports offered to the organization is proactively managed.
You will join a diverse organization with broad future career opportunities for strong performers.
Working as Demand Analyst in the Demand Management team, you will be responsible for facilitating the discovery and formalization of Business Intelligence needs within Maersk Line.
• Ensure that demand is mapped to user journeys and BI roadmaps
• Verify and elaborate high level Requirements with Product Managers, Business Process Owners and other stakeholders. These will generally be in the format of Epic level User Stories that formalize the demand and identify the appropriate delivery methods
• Drive identification of impediments to the Epics in the Roadmap and facilitate that the right parties take action
• Together with product owners continuously refine a product backlog that can be delivered by the delivery team
• Work with delivery teams to help plan and execute the implementation of the roadmap
• Establish effective communications with stakeholders to facilitate demand discovery, prioritization and successful delivery
• Serve as a sounding board for Product Owners and Business Stakeholders on the possibilities of BI.
We are looking for candidates with a proven performance track record.
• Understands the nature of Business Intelligence in the Shipping & Logistics industry
• Experience of working in a Business Analyst role using Agile project methodologies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into Product requirements
• Eager to help with the solution of problems in a team-orientated environment
• Is knowledgeable on the business processes and systems in the business area and is able to communicate with management on business development and/or process improvements
• Experience in requirements gathering and documentation, especially in Use case format
• A sincere interest in working with and supporting the business in driving value from data
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and a humble personality that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization.
You are intrigued by the challenges of learning, developing and building up a new organization.
You are an independent mind – ready to take ownership of your own deliveries and development, as well as the team. Most of all you are ready to shape the future of Business Intelligence in Maersk Line.