Special Cargo 2.0 is a Strategic Priority for Maersk Line which will increase the value of Special Cargo and support Maersk Line’s drive to grow revenue.
The Special Cargo 2.0 is about professionalizing Maersk Line Business approach to the Special Cargo segment, enabling the Maersk Liner Business to retain a tier 1 position and eventually distance Maersk Line Business from competition to become the ‘best-in-class’ Special Cargo Liner carrier.
We offer a working environment characterized by high trust and team spirit, solid communication, information sharing, frequent feedback, rapid response and openness and willingness to test new ideas and constantly challenge prevailing thinking and the status quo.
You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
As a Project Manager for Special Cargo 2.0 project, you will be embarking on to an exciting journey of starting up a project from scratch.
At the project initiation phase, you will be responsible for refining the scope of the project and to establish a project timeline which is achievable and brings value to the business.
When the project is moved up to the product delivery stage you will be working jointly with the business reference group team and the Maersk Line IT team on delivering the agreed product(s) according to the project timeline and with a satisfying quality.
You will also be responsible for closing down the project and handing over to the relevant BPO team.
• Define project scope and project timeline
• Maintain and take ownership of part of the project plan which is within your scope
• Work with the project Business Reference Group to safeguard that the business requirements are captured correctly
• Work with the Maersk Line IT project team to ensure the business requirements are ‘translated’ correctly to Maersk Line IT
• Problem solving and provide alternatives
• Coordinate with Maersk Line IT on the delivery of the products
• Work with the global stakeholders to ensure issues and problems are timely dealt with and solutions provided
• Hand over the deliveries to the GSCBPO when the project is done
For this role, we prefer someone who has minimum 2 years of Revenue Management experience (Pricing).
It is optional and an asset to have project management / process excellence experience.
• Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail
• Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision