We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
As Earned Value Management Project Reporting Lead in Development Services, you will be working closely with the Project Managers and Senior Management in the Delivery Practice to monitor and report on project progress and health.
This role might require 30-40 travel days in a year.
You will be responsible for monitoring & preparing regular reports on project schedules, costs and resources in support of the project managers and senior management.
• Monitor and report the critical path and track overall schedule performance.
• Provide earned value management and performance analysis (EVM)
• Create regular aggregated reports across project portfolio
• Extract data from multiple project schedules and create resource allocation reports to assist management with resource planning
• Support and guide Project Managers in updating project schedules, resource allocations, budgets and financial status
• Identify budget, resource and schedule variances and make recommendations for corrective action
• Undertake budget and schedule baseline and change control activities
• Continuously improve process and performance.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of relevant project management experience and solid, hands-on earned value management experience.
You possess the ability to effectively work with and support stakeholders at all levels of organisation.
• Excellent data analysis & reporting skills
• Excellent project planning skills, including strong estimation and confidence modelling skills
• Significant documented experience in applying Earned Value Management (EVM) across enterprise-scale projects and subprojects
• Significant experience in implementing best practice reporting and control processes and tools in a complex project environment
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Experience in risk management.
As a person you work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations and you work well under pressure and can navigate uncertainty.
You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself.
The right candidate is a self-starter with curious nature and a drive to continuously optimize.