We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
As Project Planner in Development Services, you will be working closely with the Project Managers in the Delivery Practice to monitor and develop earned value management-based planning processes and supporting the Project Managers in implementing the best practices
This role might require 30-40 travel days in a year.
You will be responsible for maintaining, developing & communicating project plans in support of the project managers.
• Monitor project schedules, costs and resources in support of the project managers
• Support and guide Project Managers in updating project schedules, resource allocations, budgets and financial status
• Identify budget, resource and schedule variances and make recommendations for corrective action
• Provide earned value management and performance analysis (EVM)
• Ensure EVM best practices are followed across projects
• Undertake budget and schedule baseline and change control activities
• Supporting Project Managers in providing recommendations on complex Planning issues
• Support Project manages in Budget management and resource planning
• Participate in Planning peer reviews as appropriate
• Reviewing project WBS and agreeing / recommending changes to Project Managers
• Continuously improve process and performance.
• Supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end Planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures and guidelines.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of relevant project management experience and solid, hands-on earned value management experience.
You possess the ability to effectively work with and support stakeholders at all levels of organisation.
• Excellent project planning skills, including strong estimation and confidence modelling skills
• Proficiency in a project-planning tool such as MS Project
• Significant documented experience in applying Earned Value Management (EVM) across enterprise-scale projects and subprojects
• Significant experience in implementing best practice planning processes and tools in a complex project environment
• Experience in developing and maintaining standard WBS templates
• Strong data analysis and reporting skills
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Experience in risk management.
As a person you work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations and you work well under pressure and can navigate uncertainty.
You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself.
The right candidate is a self-starter with curious nature and a drive to continuously optimize.