This position will expose you to a wide range of HR disciplines within a product Tanker-company that is also an HR front-runner in Denmark. You will gain a unique versatility in HR skills because HR in Maersk Tankers is a driving force in making the business succeed.
Our team has the overall HR operational responsibility for Maersk Tankers. We provide second-to-none HR operational support to HR colleagues, employees and leaders.
You will become part of a small, dynamic and fun team consisting of people with different educational backgrounds and at different life stages located in Copenhagen and Singapore. We pride ourselves in treating each other with respect and helping each other stay focused, committed and motivated also during peak times with a high volume of tasks.
You will be the overall process owner of MTHR operational processes and systems, ensuring that activities run efficiently and effectively to support employees, leaders and HR colleagues. More specifically, your key responsibilities will be within:
• Process optimisation and development
• HR systems governance
• HR compliance responsible
• Independently driving FTE productivity with senior stake-holders
As Maersk Tankers embarks on an exciting journey to become a standalone company within the next 1-1½ years, you will also participate in a number of challenging transformation projects within optimisation of HRIT systems, process independency and simplification and not least compliance to mandatory requirements from our industry or owners, such as Data Privacy where your role will be to act as the Lead of HR to secure Maersk Tankers’ compliance.
We are looking for someone with a successful track record within HR process governance and/or service delivery, ideally also with experience in – and a passion for! – HR compliance.
You know your HR operational processes such as recruitment and master data management very well, and you always think one step ahead with a focus on constant improvement. You bring positive energy to the team and have the unique ability to take complexity out of projects, making them actionable.
The ideal profile is someone who has:
• At least 3 years of HR experience, preferably within HR process governance and/or HR compliance – but could also be within operational HR such as workforce administration, organisational management, payroll reporting etc., including the technology and processes supporting these activities
• An educational background preferably within HR (MSc in Human Resources, Business Administration, Graduate diploma (HD) in Organisation and Management or other relevant university degree) - yet your approach to HR is pragmatic and hands-on
• A basic understanding of employment laws & practices in Denmark
• Preferred knowledge of Data Protection compliance at least within EU
• High IT literacy and preferably experience working with SAP HRM and Excel
• Resilience and a self-starter attitude.
The job is based at our head office in Copenhagen and our working language is English. Therefore, you must be fluent in spoken and written English. While speaking Danish is not a requirement for the job, you must hold a valid Danish work permit if not already employed within the Maersk Group.
Please note that we review applications continuously and will close the vacancy as soon as we have the right candidate.