IT Finance is a diverse and talented team which strives to be a world class finance organization, with a fast paced and challenging atmosphere, where you can develop your financial skills and learn more about how IT delivers value to the transport and logistics industry.
Within the team you will be the Finance business partner the Digital portfolio, becoming the key stakeholder for the Chief Digital Officer, supporting him and the team on delivering his business strategy
The Finance Business Partner has accountability for Financial Planning including Budgeting (Annual) and forecasting (monthly) resulting in accurate numbers
Other areas of responsibility:
• Provide Financial Leadership in determining strategic Business direction
• Challenge unjustified spend and unrealistic forecast by understanding Business needs
• Provide financial support and guidance in project business cases and total cost of ownership (TCO) evaluations
• Build effective relationship with the Project Managers and the Chief Digital Officer and in all aspects behave as a value adding trusted finance business partner
• Drive and support transformation activities across the finance processes and projects
• Month end activities and reporting – Financial Controlling, monitoring IT Transactions (until Finance Transformation is complete and all transactional activities are offshored to India)
• Collect, understand and document relevant Business reasons to explain variances to budget and forecast for the projects
Ideally the candidate will have worked in a Senior Finance position (Finance Manager or similar) for an IT Software company.
We are looking for a self-starting, goal oriented and commercial financial professional, with an interest in IT.
As a Finance Business Partner in IT Finance you will be working closely with Digital and IT project organization, supporting them in the forecast and budget processes, providing insights into the spend of the projects and ensuring they have the relevant and accurate financial data to make the right business decisions.
We are looking for a passionate, analytical and result oriented financial professional with experience in commercial or IT finance and who has a proven track record of building effective relationship with leaders across functions and the business units.
The ideal candidate should also be able to communicate his/hers message at an executive level and likes to be part of a dynamic, challenging and international working environment. Furthermore, he/she is confident, possess drive, has a high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize - and has fun at work.
• Have the ability to think abstract and work with ‘virtual’ profit and loss statements
• Have experience with financial planning/budget cycle/forecasting
• Have experience with business cases and investment appraisal
• Have attention to details
• Have knowledge of Corporate IT Estate (know how applications run, what is data center, what is network)
• Are able to break down complex issues and solve them, strives for simplicity
• Have strong Excel/Powerpoint Skills
• Are familiar with Business Warehouse and SAP