An excellent opportunity to work in a truly global business with +300 offices spread across the globe and a turnover of more than USD 24bn.
You will get an opportunity to take part in establishing a new BICC organization from the beginning – and be part of shaping your own role.
The current environment offers a unique chance to transform and optimize the capability to provide new insights with data and to enable the organization to do informed decision making.
In the Information Strategy team, we will be responsible for shaping the overall BI strategy for Maersk Line, layout the roadmaps and drive change management in the BI space.
You will join a diverse organization with broad future career opportunities for strong performers.
Working as BI Management Consultant in the Information Strategy team, you will take responsibility for shaping the strategic direction for the BICC, as well as for BI globally in Maersk Line.
You will take end-to-end ownership of strategy from analysis and design to strategy formulation and implementation. You will coordinate and drive change management efforts for the BICC, reaching the entire global ML organization.
Your key areas of responsibility:
• Formalize, drive, anchor & evangelize BI strategy
• Participate in strategic direction setting for the BICC
• Continuously review & optimize global organisational BI setup
• Define & govern global support models for BI
• Work with engagement leads to map current & define future user landscape
• Define & implement operating models towards key stakeholders (IT, Partners etc.)
• Establish value management framework for BI
• Take part in creating training strategy framework for BI
• Create knowledge management framework and infrastructure for BI
• Define BI maturity model
The overall vision is to ensure BI is recognized for agility, speed and scalability while efficiently enabling the organization with relevant data for informed decision-making. And you will play an important role in driving this
The ideal candidate will have experience with management consulting in headquarter functions.
Optimally you have applied your organizational review, strategy formulation and implementation skills within Information Management or BI either from an internal position or in a Management Consulting role or similar.
You have a relevant education with a proven performance track record and you possess strong independent drive to achieve success in your work.
Furthermore you have:
• Strategic mind-set and an ability to convert complex problems into pragmatic, practical solutions
• Ability to work across an organization and engage with senior management
• Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with headquarter BI & BICC function is a plus
You are intrigued by the challenges of learning, developing and building up a new organization. You are motivated by the potential impact of data driven decision making. You are an independent mind – ready to take ownership of your own deliveries and development, as well as the team.
Most of all you are ready to shape the future of Business Intelligence in Maersk Line.