A unique opportunity to combine your studies with hands on business experience – challenging yourself working in a truly global business with +300 offices spread across the globe and a turnover of more than USD 24bn.
You will get an opportunity to take part in establishing a new BICC organization from the beginning – and be part of shaping your own role. The current environment offers a unique chance to transform and optimize the capability to provide new insights with data and to enable the organization to do informed decision making.
You will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with respect for the individual – and there will be a strong focus on personal development.
You will join a diverse organisation and build a strong platform for your future career within Maersk Line. Working hours will typically be around 15-20 hours per week and based in Copenhagen, but limited travel could occur. The position will offer sufficient flexibility for you to concentrate on lectures and exams.
You will be driving your work areas independently, and you will be expected to:
• Develop presentation and workshop material
• Solve problems in a structured and analytical manner
• Ensure sustainable and practical solutions to the challenges we are facing
• Communicate insights and engage with stakeholders at all levels
The overall vision is to ensure BI is recognized for agility, speed and scalability while efficiently enabling the organization with relevant data for informed decision-making. And you will play an important role in driving this.
We will be looking for true top performers with a proven track record:
• Outstanding academic performance – top 10% in class
• Strong independent drive to achieve success in your work
• Ability to work across an organisation and engage with senior management
• Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to create seamless solutions to challenges at hand
• Studying or about to start on a Master within business, economics, IT or similar
You are intrigued by the challenges of learning, developing and building up a new organization. You are an independent mind – ready to take ownership of your own deliveries and development, as well as the team. Most of all you are ready to shape the future of Business Intelligence in Maersk Line.