Maersk Line offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our current and new customers. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, such as health insurance, dental and vision insurance, a 401K savings plan with an employer match, and paid time off. We offer an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team.
Supports and engages in business decision making by providing and being responsible for value add analysis, management reporting, deep dive analysis, performance management reporting and financial forecasts. Has accountability for timely and high quality financial reporting and analysis (revenue, cost, commitments, estimates and forecasting etc) to key stakeholders, internally as well as externally, e.g. senior management, other functional areas in the organisation, JV partners. Areas of responsibility can be organisational entities, projects etc. Contributes to and drives Performance Management.
Undertakes business partnering with various functions, departments and other key stakeholders. Prepares projects, reports and presentations. May drive projects and performance such as Mergers & Acquisition, investment/divestment analysis, competitor benchmarking. May be responsible for risk management.
Provide the financial position and performance of the organisation and improve short and long term performance through relevant, accurate and timely reporting; analysis, decision support and participation through business partnering, and efficient operational and transactional processes.
• You have a thorough understanding of
finance and a sincere interest in working
with and supporting the business in
driving performance and value.
• You are result driven and have a strong
logical and analytical capacity being well
organised with high attention to detail.
• You are a self-starter with a strong
driving force, striving for continuous
improvement and wanting to solve
problems even if finding answers are not
• You are an extroverted team player who
are used to and enjoy working
independently with ability to engage with
and influence, guide and challenge
• You have excellent communication and
interpersonal skills, strong integrity and a
humble personality that goes well with
people at all levels in a global
• You are used to and enjoy working in a
challenging, fast paced and changing
environment dealing with a lot of different
tasks at the same time.
• Able to travel up to 25% domestic and international
• Bachelor degree (or higher) in business, economics, finance (or related)
• Experience in an Operations leadership role in container shipping Equipment Maintenance Repair (EMR) using metrics to develop strategy.
• Business operations finance experience with business analysis, reporting, forecasting, strategy, business partnering, budgeting, operations, cost control, business development, etc.
• Experience with mergers and acquisitions, investments/divestments projects.
• Must be able to utilize Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
• Experience with SAP data analysis
• SQL reporting experience
• Able to pull reporting and verify data quality