An opportunity to impact a global commercial organisation, Maersk Line is looking for a Project Manager for our Connected Vessel Programme.
We work in a dynamic and international environment and offer flexible working hours, canteen, gym, massage and other employee benefits. We strive to create the right conditions for both personal and professional development.
When joining the Maersk Group you will work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things.
• Detailed Analysis & Sizing of project team
• Managing project resources including subcontractors
• Establishing and managing effective communications with stakeholders
• Managing project governance
• Monitoring and tracking deliverables and resolving issues
• Ensuring delivery to the project plan and budget
• Maintaining service levels in accordance with project SLAs
• Managing transition to support organization / model
• Ensuring appropriate standards
• More than 5 years of IT Project Management experience providing strong stakeholder and PM skills
• Prince2 Practitioner certified
• Previous roles might include Business Analyst, Project Coordinator, Application Manager or Test Manager
• Stakeholder management skills
• Vendor management skills