You will have an exciting opportunity to work in a truly international and fast changing environment and to broaden your knowledge and understanding of the industry.
What is more, you really will be offered an attractive career in an ambitious, fast changing environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
As the IT Support Technician you will actively utilize your excellent organizational, customer service, communication and management skills. This role offers you development of your change management skills and active cooperation with a number of vendors.
Additionally, you will work with talented professionals in a large variety of positions and roles enabling you to build a great network within the Maersk Group.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Problem and Incident Management
1. Receiving, processing and delivering of standard and non-standard requests for mobile devices, accessories and home connections
• Cost Management
1. Monthly/quarterly invoicing and reports for home connection, hardware and mobile traffic
2. Ensure that the day to day monitoring of spend vs budget
• Project Management
1. Responsible for the successful delivery of projects
2. Technical and organizational implementation of new solutions
• Stakeholder Management
1. Close cooperation with stakeholders and establishing awareness about the solutions internally
• Vendor and Contract Management
1. Monitoring performance and ensure that the agreed services consistently meet KPI’s
2. Active participation in meetings with vendors for the improvement of processes
• Continual Service Improvement
1. Inventory management - Ordering, sorting and maintaining a healthy buffer of inventory
2. Reacting to and being at the forefront of changing business needs
3. Process improvement
The ideal candidate has a Bachelors degree in with 0 - 2 years experience, is an extrovert, self driven and structured person with knowledge of mobility solutions and project management principles.
Strong knowledge and experience of MS Excel
Problem solving skills
Danish and English language skills are essential
Additionally, we expect you to be passionate about working with business IT vendors, contracts and systems, as well as focused on customer service and solving both business requirements and IT needs.
You need to be service and results-oriented and to have a strong interest in continuous optimisation of cost, working processes and systems.