Reporting into the Transport and Logistic division finance leadership you will have a unique opportunity to interact with leaders of all functions and gain insights into how strategic direction is set, activated and managed in each of the functions.
This is a unique position, on which you will have an opportunity to see how every function works and to interact with senior leaders.
As the Office Lead you will work closely with the leadership teams both in HQ as well as in the frontline.
You will actively utilise your excellent knowledge of the business, communication and stakeholder management skills.
The role offers a great development opportunity for a high performing individual and is a platform for a successful career at Maersk.
• Constantly look for ways to improve OS design and ease its adoption
• Lead the OS Organisation, build capabilities and ensure OS office standard activities are delivered as intended
• Build robust interface meetings to ensure that OS remains cross-functionally agile
• Create visibility of OS governance process with the aim of replicating best practices and creating ownership
• Ensure effective frontline governance meetings are conducted by functional owners at regular frequency
• Regularly review the OS governance process to ensure change process is non-bureaucratic and agile and conduct Global governance body meeting 3 times a year
• Ensure all changes to OS reach the actual users
• Conduct MLOS survey annually including interviews with top leadership team at Maersk and key leaders
• Ensure close alignment with the Business Intelligence Competency Centre (BICC) and frontline finance to ensure that leaders use standard data to make decisions in OS meetings
We are looking for a professional experienced in designing and implementing Operating Systems in a large and complex organisation.
We expect you to be proactive, results-oriented, systematical thinker who is able to interact with professionals of all functions and at all levels.
Strong business acumen is a must. as well as higher education, Master degree preferred.
In this role you will be the person who cooperates with a great number of senior stakeholders, therefore excellent client-facing and internal communication, presentation skills and ability to influence without formal authority is absolute key requirement for the role