A key role in ensuring the long-term health of our wells. Your overall responsibility is to provide well design, planning and operational support of workover and completion operations.
If you would like a position with an ever-changing and challenging working environment and plenty of room to grow and make a personal contribution, then this is the job for you.
Joining an engineering department with 7 skilled engineers, you will collaborate both internally and externally, when you work closely with the market to scout out and assess new technology and equipment.
Our Esbjerg Office constitutes the main office for all our production activities in the Danish sector of the North Sea. Here, you can look forward to having great colleagues and leaders as well as an attractive remuneration package along with possibilities for both professional and personal development.
Overall, you collaborate with drilling engineers to lay out a plan and take on the role of advisor when the completion work starts. Moreover, you ensure that the equipment is in place and participate in daily meetings with the drilling rig. To ensure successful projects, you work with stakeholders to understand needs and requirements.
A further key task is to stay up-to-date on the newest completion equipment, standards and guidelines to effectively select the optimal equipment for our wells. And as senior engineer, you also take on a mentoring role for younger engineers.
Your duties also include:
• Ensuring consistency of work processes and deliverables
• Supporting with the preparation and documentation of completion, work-over and other rig operational programs in compliance with requirements
• Providing input for e.g. cost estimate for AFE preparation, completion design and optimised running procedures for new wells, P&A, infill or re-drills, tubing and zonal completions
• Providing completion engineering support for high risk and critical project drilling activities
• Providing conceptual engineering for early engagement with project teams
It is absolutely key that you are able to build and leverage relationships with key stakeholders and get people to work together towards a common goal. Naturally, these abilities are substantiated by your great collaboration skills. And as we are an international company, you communicate effortlessly in English and thrive finding synergies when working across different cultures.
With a proven industry track record, you have a good understanding of completion equipment and operational running practices of completions with multiple control lines. And you love working hands-on with equipment.
• Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering and significant industry experience with at least 6 years as a drilling or completion engineer – ideally with offshore experience
• Have experience with well planning and risk assessment processes and are an experienced user of Landmark well planning software
• Are able to ensure alignment of the WDP deliverables for multiple projects and across the assets
• Understand best industry practice on management of well integrity during completions and workover operations
• Are a great communicator with good report writing skills