As International Sales Director for the MEA region, you will have responsibility for the Otometrics business in the region. Your tasks will be to develop and support our business partners in the territory as well as grow coverage and sales of the Otometrics product portfolio in the countries under your responsibility.
You will be part of Otometrics’ Distributor Sales team, who is responsible for our business in markets where we sell through business partners and distributors. We are currently 12 people in Distributor Sales, 5 based in our Danish head office (near Copenhagen) and 7 based in our sales territories in Europe, Middle East and Africa, India, Asia and Latin America.
You will participate in the development of new business areas in our international distributor markets and keep the company informed about trends and activities in the different markets under your control.
Together with our local Clinical Specialist, you will act as an ambassador for Otometrics, our values and be a motivator for our distributors.
You possess a structured work attitude and your determination, drive and focus on details secures that Otometrics wins business.
Your will report to the International Sales Director, based in our Copenhagen, Denmark office.
You will be measured on revenue and contribution growth from business generated in your area.
Your dedicated area will be distributors in Middle East and Africa.
The annual travel activity will typically be +100 days.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
- Drive sales growth in Otometrics' distributor network in the Middle East and Africa.
- Support distributors and business partners on a strategic sales level, with trainings and seminars.
- Identify and appoint partners for new segments and new markets in the territory.
- You will have full revenue and contribution responsibility in your territory.
- Manage complex contracts, distributor and product compliance, growth initiatives, and expansions.
- Establish sales and product targets in alignment with management expectations for distributors you manage.
- Collaborate with Regulatory staff to address regulatory registration needs.
- Manage events such as congresses, exhibitions and symposiums.
- Conduct product launches, promotions, and other marketing communication events.
- Define pricing strategy for distributors in cooperation with management.
- Recommend strategies and methods for improving sales, products, systems, customer service, etc.
- Plan and conduct distributor sales meetings, including product training and congress support.
- Manage entry into new segments and markets.
- Oversee tenders, both local and regional, to ensure distributor participation.
- Work with our customer service team in Copenhagen to ensure that partners are performing well.
- Perform a variety of other sales related duties, as required.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- A minimum of five years of experience in international sales with distributors, preferably in medical device industry.
- Strong background in MEA markets and a demonstrated background in driving revenue through business partners and distributors.
- A thorough understanding of distributor management and a desire to deliver strong results.
- Willingness to work long hours and travel frequently to meet customer needs.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- High level of familiarity with travelling in the Middle East and Africa.
- You should have a nationality and passport, which allows you to travel freely in the designated territory.
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES
- Search and select new partners and distribution channels.
- Plan, manage and conduct partner and end-user events and trainings in the territory.
- Manage our Clinical Specialist and the activities needed to ensure profitable growth in the region and constant development of partners and end-users in the territory.
- Set target for the partners and set sales budgets with the department manager.
- Set the cost budget for the area together with the department manager.
- Reach the agreed targets, plans and activities for the area.
The salary is a combination of base salary and bonus based on performance and is negotiated on favorable terms.
APPLICATION AND INFORMATION
If you want to know more about the position you are welcome to contact Managing Partner Hasse Steenbuch at INCIPIA, +45 4010 6280. The recruitment is handled by INCIPIA.
Please send your application and resume marked "Int. Sales Director – MEA" to: email@example.com as soon as possible. We will evaluate incoming applications on a continuous basis.
Further information on Otometrics is available at www.otometrics.com
Jobannoncen leveres i samarbejde med StepStone.