Maersk Line IT, Business Integration Services team aims to automate all critical Business Processes by implementing efficient B2B / EDI solutions with Maersk Line customers, suppliers and authorities.
As a Project Manager you will play a key role in this mission, in leading the improvement initiatives and support the setting of the strategic direction of the global B2B Integration team.
As part of a truly global technology team based in Denmark, United Kingdom, China and United States, the Project Manager will be liaising with the internal stakeholders, team managers and analysts to drive improvements and efficiencies within the team.
Utilizing your solid knowledge of IT delivery processes and infrastructure you will advise & collaborate with the Quality and Standards team to set the best practices for the delivery of solutions.
By improving requirement gathering, testing and early life support ensure successful delivery of EDI solutions that will strengthen our business relationship and further scale the global utilization of EDI.
The Project Manager will be responsible for identifying, planning and driving the delivery of process improvements to enhance the team deliveries.
Other key tasks:
• Drive the further development of the Business Integration Services product offering for the Maersk Transport and Logistics group
• Participate in the collaboration between the different business units within the B2B space in the Transport and Logistics group
• Plan, drive and deliver identified improvement opportunities to benefit the team and its stakeholders through others and as an individual contributor
• Enable transparency of working practices within the Integration Services sphere utilising dashboards, communication material, etc. and the collaboration with the other teams for delivering B2B integration with our trading partners
• Develop analytical skills and increases applications’ knowledge within the teams and lead efforts to develop team core competencies, execute cross training, and implement succession plan
• Collaborate with peers to facilitate the alignment of business needs, IT strategies and plans
• Maintain a leadership role in setting service direction, ensure standards and policies are maintained
• Collaborate with all IT Management peers to improve departmental and organizational performance by developing benchmark measures to evaluate productivity and service quality.
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 12 years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business units, particularly claims.
You will have at least 1 to 3 years of managerial experience and solid process improvement experience/certifications LEAN, Six Sigma, etc.
You have IT Infrastructure knowledge as well as knowledge of communication protocols AS2, FTPS, and SFTP – and preferably knowledge on SAP ERP EDI, iDoc, XML.
You possess excellent communications and collaboration skills and you are able to multitask at a high level.
You have strong analytical skills and great attention to detail with an ability to take initiative and work independently.
You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself.
You are a proactive leader who identifies themselves with success and motivates teams to their reach their goals and you are open to new ideas and create structure and progress in fluctuating situations.
We will review applications on a continuous basis and the position may be closed before last application date.