As Senior Project Manager - Newbuilding you will be responsible for execution on newbuilding projects.
Participate in the day-today execution of tasks in Maersk Line’s Newbuilding function.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious and competitive environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
• Project management in close coordination with internal stakeholders in Maersk Line from Technical, Commercial and Finance/Strategy departments
• Participate in building Maersk Line newbuilding capabilities, processes and standard reports to ensure consistent top performance
• Participate in Maersk Line and APMM newbuilding community linking newbuilding activities in the BU’s across APMM
• Responsible for maintaining relationships and setting up SRM with key Maersk Line yards
• Assist Chartering Managers on newbuilding chartering projects and ensure strong link between Chartering and newbuilding activities
The ideal candidate will have 5 - 7 years project management experience preferably from large-scale CAPEX projects. Ideally you should also have commercial experience, preferably from container tonnage market or other large assets.
You have an analytical mindset and solid financial skills.
You are able to quickly establish a network and prove yourself as credible and respected throughout the organization and you are able to work with multiple stakeholders and cultures, and interact with people of all functions and at all levels – across and upwards in the organization.
You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment and thrive in an international environment. You want to challenge and develop yourself.
The right candidate is self-driven and motivated and willing/able to influence without formal authority and you have a high level of self-confidence based on solid preparation and investigation.