A unique opportunity for a project-oriented engineer with excellent networking skills to join us in Esbjerg. Here, you will be part of the Operations Department, Planning & scheduling Team. We are operating 5 main process facilities and associated satellites. As Integrated activity planner, you will be part of an exciting and challenging environment where you help coordinate all onshore Integrated Activity Planning related to the Danish offshore operations.
You will join a team of 10 colleagues in similar roles. However, you will be assigned to specific tasks, and it is your mission to pilot the activity planning and coordination related to offshore installations in the North Sea. Thus, you will collaborate with numerous stakeholders and work closely with both on- and offshore staff from various functions to improve and secure excellence in Integrated Activity Planning.
Your role is to ensure a link between our long term business planning and production targets, and you will contribute to a safe execution of simultaneous activities. Further, there are several career paths both in Denmark and internationally. This includes onshore positions or offshore supervisory positions such as production supervisor, technical supervisor or safety supervisor.
As integrated activity planner, you drive processes forward making sure that all stakeholders are aligned and deliver according to your project plan.
This entails communication with several stakeholders at all levels, and you will coordinate, challenge and align activities and plans with various departments such as Projects, Well Services, Maintenance and Campaign. You will constructively challenge the timing and priority of activities.
More specifically, you:
• Plan and optimise execution of activities together with inter-field coordination
• Prioritise tasks and resources and handle communication with offshore supervisors
• Prepare the Integrated Activity plans for your projects and lead Asset planning meetings
• Develop and maintain the Integrated Activity Planning process for the Asset
• Support the offshore organisation as required as well as strengthen collaboration and integration across projects, departments and locations
• Ensure that safety is our top priority and that all activities are cost-effective as well as maintain focus on operations excellence and innovation
In this position, it is important that you are able to focus on several processes at once. Since you will be dealing with numerous stakeholders, you need to push, drive and motivate others to make sure they deliver. Thus, you are a great coordinator with excellent networking and communication skills, and you thrive with responsibility, being the one who drives projects forward.
• Experience from a similar project-oriented position within engineering will be preferred
• You are fluent in English both written and spoken
• Experience in planning processes and preferably also experience with planning tools such as MsProject and Primavera P6, Safran or similar