At Maersk Oil you will be part of an environment where you experience willingness to innovate, have opportunities to contribute your knowhow and ideas, and get varied challenges in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Our Esbjerg Office constitutes the headquarters for all Maersk Oil production activities in the Danish sector of the North Sea. We are approximately 550 highly skilled and motivated onshore employees working in the office which has an international and positive buzz to it.
In this position, you will be implementing and maintaining a large maintenance plan for offshore installations and have the opportunity to influence its design.
Furthermore, you will be coordinating all maintenance activities as well as planning for the Dan/Halfdan Asset. Thus, you will interface with many internal stakeholders from across the asset both onshore and offshore.
You will also be participating in technical discussions related to maintenance executables, and be part of a highly professional working environment.
Your main responsibility will be to implement and drive a departmental plan for maintenance, with focus on safety and maintenance excellence.
• Following up/coordinating priority of maintenance jobs, resources and similar through daily communication with technical discipline engineers.
• Aligning stakeholders to ensure activities are de-conflicted prior to entering the plan, and constructively challenging the timing and priority of activities when needed
• Preparing for and chairing regular Maintenance planning meetings within the Asset, and maintaining plans as per the established Maintenance Plan Operating Rhythm As the focal point for Integrated Activity Planning in the department, provide guidance and coaching for compliance to the IAP process and provide feedback for continuous improvement of the integrated planning process
• Ensuring - before decision is made - that safety, economical and commercial evaluation is carried out in order to ensure optimal dispositions
• Supporting collaboration and integration across activities, departments and locations and accelerate learning and knowledge sharing
You have a relevant background and you hold a great level of experience within maintenance and planning, giving you the right tool box to implement and drive a large scale maintenance plan.
You are experienced within preventive and corrective maintenance scheduling in preferably SAP and Primavera, and have insight into implementing Maintenance excellence programmes.
As a person, you are structured in your work and good at facilitating tasks, plans and similar.
Also, you need to be outgoing and have the drive to make this position your own.
Finally, being able to both understand and go into details as well as to see the bigger picture, allows you to quickly grasp meanings, concepts and so on.
You speak and write English fluently.