In joining Maersk Oil you will experience life in a global business, renowned for its willingness to innovate. Here, you will contribute through your knowhow and ideas and become a key contributor to achieving our goal of becoming the best mature field operator in the North Sea.
Reporting to the Head of Quality in our Integrated Solutions department, you will be based in our Esbjerg office, which constitutes the headquarters for all Maersk Oil production activities in the Danish sector of the North Sea.
As QA/QC Team Lead your role is to ensure that effective quality management systems are in place to deliver our objectives of safe and reliable operations.
In doing so, you will:
• Drive an incident free mindset within the quality team
• Coordinate quality management for facilities and wells related activities on assets and projects
• Ensure compliance to internal quality management standards and procedures
• Share best practices across global quality management community
This role requires you to possess good analytical skills and have a strong personality with high integrity that clearly shines through.
• A proven track record in Quality Assurance and Quality Control, preferably within the Oil & Gas or Energy sector
• Degree qualified in engineering or equivalent relevant industry experience
• Proven skills in change management; implementing improvements to processes and ways of working
• Proven communication and collaboration skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Results driven approach and attitude
• Strong networking skills
• Experience with motivating and empowering direct and indirect reports and developing staff