As Head of C&B for Maersk Oil Denmark you will be responsible for executing the C&B strategy for Denmark aligned with our global framework and philosophy. You will report to the Head of C&B in Maersk Oil, and be a key part of the Maersk Oil C&B community.
The role offers a range of different responsibilities from operational day to day support to developing strategic direction based on country and market specific challenges. You will be leading a small team of 1½ resources dedicated to C&B in Denmark, supporting you with the day to day operational work.
Further to this you will work closely with the Head of C&B on deliveries for the strategic C&B agenda related to the expected journey for Maersk Oil in the years ahead.
• Ensure competitive and transparent C&B practices
• Drive C&B governance in Maersk Oil, Denmark
• Respond to changes in either market conditions or organizational setup by providing concrete solutions
• Govern organizational equity through consistent job evaluation
• Provide functional support to the Global and Local HR Business Partners in Headquarters, and to HR leadership in both locations
• Strategic deliveries for the Head of C&B.
You have a relevant academic degree, preferable in Economics, Human Resources or Finance and several years of relevant C&B experience on senior level preferably gained in a multinational company. On top of this you ideally have experience in composition of international compensation packages (e.g. LTI, STI, Share schemes), thorough understanding of the tax landscape in Denmark for international hires (in particular 48E) and project work in genereal.
You possess and demonstrate strong analytical skills and business acumen, a proactive drive and high sense of responsibility, a solution oriented mind-set and good communication and collaboration skills. You are fluent in both written and spoken English.