Working in Microsoft
In Microsoft Services, we help businesses around the world to accelerate the business benefit derived from Microsoft products and technologies. The European Domain is at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions across the Subsidiaries, leading Enterprise Customers into a mobile First, Cloud First world and acting as a strategic differentiator for Microsoft to drive Cloud Consumption.
Secure Infrastructure Consultant – Security
As Security consultant, your primary objective is to assist Microsoft customers designing or deploying parts of their Information Systems leveraging Server and Cloud technologies. Spear-heading Microsoft engagements you display customer obsession caring for stakeholder’s satisfaction and knowledge transfer as an integral part of the engagement delivery.
You will be responsible for advising and assisting customers and delivery partners in the architecture, design and implementation of Security infrastructure solutions allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology. We are looking for a consultant developing into a combination of a broad solution architect and a subject matter expert with deep focus on Security.
* Work with customers and delivery partners to help scope, define and deliver high impact infrastructure solutions with a “Cloud First, Mobile First” mindset.
* Act as trusted security solution advisor to our clients in varied engagements which could range from a short consulting assignment to a large implementation project.
* Act as technical security expert for broad and complex issues.
* Analyze and provide strategic insight into the risks, benefits, and opportunities of various solutions as needed.
* Proactively work with the engagement team and partners to pursue up-sell opportunities for Microsoft.
* Work independently as well as being a member of an agile Security Team across Western Europe and the world-wide Security Community.
* Grow the business though delivery excellence and predictability, IP creation and re-use, methodology and transformation evangelism.
* Delivery of projects with a high level of engagement quality that results in a high of customer satisfaction metrics.
* Time Management: This includes management of billable time, training and holidays.
* Support the creation of case studies and references based on customer Security/IDM solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor degree combined with a minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in technical consulting in Enterprise environments. Strongly preferred are official certifications associated with Microsoft Windows Server and associated technologies (MCSE + Security) plus SSCP or CISSP.
The candidate should be highly credible with demonstrable ability to engage as a trusted advisor to senior IT and business management on emerging Microsoft cloud technologies and how best to exploit them for business advantage.
Candidates must display proven ability to be results-focused, proactive, collaborative and confident under pressure and proven hands-on project experience with Security Solutions in Azure, Office 365 and Microsoft Windows Servers.
* Basic infrastructure (Network, Load Balancing, Storage)
* AD, AAD, Azure RMS, Azure MFA, ADFS, Hybrid/Identity Management, Cloud and Cybersecurity
* Azure Pack/Stack
* Other cloud and mobility services (Azure Services, O365, EMS/Intune)
* Field-based knowledge of technologies from primary security competitors
* Threat Modelling and Data Protection
Bilingual - Fluency in Danish/English is required.
This position may require up to approximatively 20% travel throughout Western Europe.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring you work-life-balance.