IT Finance is a diverse and talented team which strives to be a world class finance organization, with a fast paced and challenging atmosphere, where you can develop your financial skills and learn more about how IT delivers value to the transport and logistics industry.
Within the team you will be the Finance business partner for Simplification portfolio, becoming the key stakeholder for the Head of Delivery, supporting him and the team on delivering his business
• Financial Planning including Budgeting (Annual) and forecasting (monthly) resulting in accurate numbers
• Provide Financial Leadership in determining strategic Business direction
• Challenge unjustified spend and unrealistic forecast by understanding Business needs
• Provide financial support and guidance in project business cases and total cost of ownership (TCO) evaluations
• Build effective relationship with the Project Managers and the Head of Delivery and in all aspects behave as a value adding trusted finance business partner
• Drive and support transformation activities across the finance processes and projects
• Month end activities and reporting – Financial Controlling, monitoring IT Transactions (until Finance Transformation is complete and all transactional activities are offshored to India)
• Collect, understand and document relevant Business reasons to explain variances to budget and forecast for the projects
The ideal candidate will have Master Degree or alternatively a
Bachelor Degree and accounting qualification will be a plus.
You have Finance partner experience, with a proven track record and ability to understand the business in order to have a better forecast and save money.
• Have experience with financial planning/budget cycle/forecasting
• Have experience with business cases and investment appraisal
• Have attention to details
• Possess curiosity of the IT world
• Will preferably have knowledge of Corporate IT Estate (know how applications run, what is data center, what is network)
• Have a can do attitude
• Are able to break down complex issues and solve them, strives for simplicity
• Are able to work independently
• Have strong Excel/Powerpoint Skills
• Are familiar with Business Warehouse and SAP