Maersk has been through a restructuring process to strengthen the business core and reflect the increased focus on the North Sea. The new structure has opened up for a number of exciting career opportunities.
You will be part of a lively environment with a good social atmosphere, where you can develop a broad network, working with many internal and external stakeholders.
You will find:
• A position where complex challenges are solved based on accurate identification of underlying factors/causes.
• Possibilities to manage modification projects and contribute/influence projects of moderate size and scope.
• Possibility for personal development within the technical discipline in an innovative and positive team.
The purpose of the position is to drive and support Projects, Maintenance and Production departments with project execution and technical support in day-to-day tasks.
You will manage modification projects, both within own discipline and cross-discipline projects, including use of planning and commissioning tools
• Support to the facility modification process
• Support and be part of major CAPEX projects
• Perform project assurance
• Collaboration with other teams in the department and externally.
• Participate in software and hardware FATs at vendors
• Take part in HAZOPs, HAZIDs, C&E reviews, risk assessments and near-miss action investigations
• Drive innovation and challenge existing practice to optimize process and project costs
An experienced engineer with good communication skills and a good eye for details. Furthermore you must possess the ability to act quickly when needed and be able to manage own projects from specification through to implementation with successful handover to production and maintenance.
• Senior experience within Control & Instrumentation discipline
• Experience in modification management
• Knowledge of Functional Safety
• Safety (ESD/Fire&Gas/HIPPS) and Control systems "expert"
• In depth knowledge of relevant industry standards like API, IEC and ISO.