We offer an exciting and attractive career in an ambitious environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of setting the future direction of the new established Business Finance team in Maersk Line Fleet Technology organisation. The business unit is entrepreneurial and going through a change journey, leaving room for having an influence on processes and structures. The role focuses on activities that add value to the business and the internal processes, with analytical support and improvement projects. The role represents a unique opportunity to become part of a global environment that can open international career opportunities, where talent and initiative are recognized.
• Monthly management reporting, pointing out key areas.
• Perform period end tasks, provisions, inter-company and support controlling tasks.
• Develop processes and executing controls and reports in alignment with corporate governance.
• Continuous collaboration with Group Shared Service in connection with strengthening collaboration, processes and all transactional finance tasks.
• Support designated business areas in connection with objectives, budgets and forecasting.
• Support project managers with financial data, analyses and follow-up.
• Participate in team projects that optimise processes and drive Business Performance Management in Maersk Line Fleet Technology
• Understand the business strategy and provide relevant insight into business performance.
We expect you to combine you academic credentials on master level, with relevant experience from a similar role as controller in financial and/or business finance processes. Alternatively, you can come directly from auditing if you can document experience in working closely with business processes. It is an advantage that you have experience with project controlling, but most importantly, you know your way around in a financial statement and the financial value chain.
You have been exposed to an international environment, and have a keen interest in working in a multi-cultural environment.
As a person, you present yourself as reliable, honest, dedicated, and take pride in delivering with precision and in time. You are out-going, like to interact with the business, and you present your financial numbers in a way that people understand.
You like to see things change to the better, and you contribute with ideas for how to do things differently. If you meet obstacles, you are solution oriented with focus on finding a solution that works for the business. You are fluent in written and spoken English.