We offer an opportunity for you to kick-start your career in a highly skilled and international working environment by joining the Human Resource department as one of our new student assistants. You will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into play and potentially gain further insight to our business as an intern or in connection with your Master's Thesis.
As part of Maersk Oil you will embark on an exciting journey with focus on maximizing value from safe operations, deliver world-class projects whilst building our future business as part of the newly formed Maersk Energy division.
Your workplace will be central Copenhagen, to begin with at Esplanaden before we in October 2017 will move to a brand new office domicile in the attractive Nordhavn area.
Besides working side by side with your Maersk Oil colleagues you will also be joining the student network STUDENTS@MAERSK, which is a network for all students working in the Maersk Group. This is a great opportunity to expand your network and network with peers at social events and interesting lectures.
Working hours will be approximately 15-20 weekly.
Maersk Oil HR is looking to hire 2 Student Assistants - one Student Assistant to join our Organizational Analysis and Development team and one Student Assistant to join the Headquarter HR team.
Key responsibilities as Student and part of the Organizational Analysis and Development team will be to:
• Independently manage monthly HR reporting
• Deliver HR analytics and data to the organization to support our people strategy
• Assist in the further development of HR analytics
Key responsibilities as Student and part of the Headquarter HR team will be:
• Various HR operational and administrational tasks
• Create contractual documents and updating employee data in SAP HCM
• Setting up interviews for the recruitment team
• Process optimization and standardization as we continuously strive to identify areas for improvement
Your responsibilities will depend on which of the above mentioned teams you will be joining. If you have a preference for any of the roles please indicate this in your cover letter otherwise we will match you with the role we find you best suited for.
You are currently enrolled at a university and we expect your study to be within International Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Strategy or another related area.
We expect you to:
• Be experienced in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel and Power Point
• Be systematic and detail oriented
• Be able to keep deadlines and work independently
• Be flexible and stable
• Have an international mind-set
• Have good communication skills
• Preferably have knowledge of SAP HCM
As you will become part of an international organisation and interact with people from different cultures, you must be proficient in both spoken and written English. Please make sure your CV and cover letter are written in English.
You must be available for both the initial interview taking place from the 3-7 April and for the second and final interviews taking place from 18-26 April.