We offer an opportunity for you to kick-start your career in a highly skilled and international working environment by joining the Global Management System team as our new student assistant. You will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into play, and you will perform a key role in supporting the Global Management System team in the process of managing the Management system in Maersk Oil. You will be an integrated part of a dynamic team from day one taking part in our ongoing effort to improve our high standards, including ensuring new ways of working are implemented smoothly in the company.
As part of Maersk Oil you will embark on an exciting journey with focus on maximizing value from safe operations, deliver world-class projects whilst building our future business as part of the newly formed Maersk Energy division.
Your workplace will be central Copenhagen, to begin with at Esplanaden before we in October 2017 will move to a brand new office domicile in the attractive Nordhavn area.
Besides working side by side with your Maersk Oil colleagues you will also be joining the student network STUDENTS@MAERSK, which is a network for all students working in the Maersk Group. This is a great opportunity to expand your network and network with peers at social events and interesting lectures.
Working hours will be approximately 15-20 weekly.
Key responsibilities as Student and part of the Global Management System team:
• Collaborate with end users of the system to improve system functionality and design
• Reporting and development of business requirements
• Document management
• Develop various visual aids for training
• Manage some of the standard reporting processes
• Project management – e.g. documentation, stakeholder management, gather and analyze data
• Advice and assist end users of the Global Management system in the Corporate office
• Various ad hoc tasks in the Global Management System and the rest of the Health Safety & Environment department
We expect you to:
• Be analytical, systematic and detailed oriented
• Have project management skills
• Have a certain flair for IT systems and process optimization
• Be experienced in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel and Power Point
• Be able to keep deadlines and work independently
• Be flexible and stable
• Have an international mind-set
• Have good communication skills
As you will become part of an international organisation and interact with people from different cultures, you must be proficient in both spoken and written English. Please make sure your CV and cover letter are written in English.
You must be available for both the initial interview taking place from the 3-7 April and for the second and final interviews taking place from 18-26 April.