We offer an opportunity for you to kick-start your career in a highly skilled and international working environment by joining the Secretariat supporting Applied Technology as one of our new student assistants. You will be given the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into play and potentially gain further insight to our business as an intern or in connection with your Master's Thesis.
As part of Maersk Oil you will embark on an exciting journey with focus on maximizing value from safe operations, deliver world-class projects whilst building our future business as part of the newly formed Maersk Energy division.
Your workplace will be central Copenhagen, to begin with at Esplanaden before we in October 2017 will move to a brand new office domicile in the attractive Nordhavn area.
Besides working side by side with your Maersk Oil colleagues you will also be joining the student network STUDENTS@MAERSK, which is a network for all students working in the Maersk Group. This is a great opportunity to expand your network and network with peers at social events and interesting lectures.
Working hours will be approximately 15-20 weekly.
The Secretariat supporting Applied Technology is looking to hire 2 new Student Assistants.
Key responsibilities as Student and part of the Secretariat will be:
• Various administrational tasks to support Applied Technology – e.g. preparing for meetings, ordering office supplies, printing etc.
• Support employee requests and questions via phone or email
• Manage the seating planning
• HR related activities to support new and current employees in Applied Technology
• Various registrations in SAP incl. invoice handling
• Preparation of presentations and materials for meetings and workshops
• Travel booking
You are currently enrolled at a university preferably in your first or second year of your bachelor's degree. We expect your study to be within Business Administration, Communications, International Business, Human Resources, Psychology or another related area.
We expect you to:
• Be extrovert and outgoing
• Be experienced in Microsoft Office – in particular Excel and Power Point
• Be systematic and detail oriented
• Be able to keep deadlines and work independently
• Be flexible and stable
• Have an international mind-set
• Have good communication skills
• Knowledge of SAP and Sharepoint is an advantage
As you will become part of an international organisation and interact with people from different cultures, you must be proficient in both spoken and written English. Please make sure your CV and cover letter are written in English.
You must be available for both the initial interview taking place from the 3-7 April and for the second and final interviews taking place from 23-26 April.