A unique opportunity for personal and professional development
• The consulting experience, working on projects with a Senior Strategy Advisor with 5+ years of experience from Management Consulting
• The chance to shape the strategy of Maersk Tankers, part of a global Fortune 500 conglomerate
• A fast paced and dynamic environment
• Client facing projects in an international work environment
As a Business Analyst, you will take an active role on project teams, working on projects across Maersk Tankers.
During your time with us, you will go through a structured learning process, building and testing your skills. You will execute a variety of classic consultancy tasks and engage with a variety of stakeholders on many levels of the organisation
• Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
• Conducting analyses and other decision support
• Communicating insights and results to senior decision makers
• Ensuring sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
Working hours will typically be around 20 hours per week based in Copenhagen.
The position will offer sufficient flexibility for you to concentrate on your studies.
We are looking for candidates studying on the 1st year of their Master’s degree or last year of bachelor with a proven track record
• Excellent academic performance – top 10% performer
• Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong independent drive and goal-orientation
• Thriving on assuming responsibility and achieving results – independently and as part of a team
• Entrepreneurial spirit
Please attach grade transcripts and motivational letter to your application.
Application deadline is March 10th 2017