We offer an exciting and attractive career in a fast paced and ambitious environment with the possibility of continuous personal and professional development.
As Senior Risk Analyst, you will join the Business Finance & Risk Team as Business Partner to our Commercial Organization. You will be part of a highly motivated team, where you can develop a strong network working with many stakeholders across Maersk Tankers.
You will be an integral part of developing and driving the Commercial Risk Management mindset and will have excellent opportunity to impact the future direction of the newly established Business Finance & Risk Team.
Reporting to our Business Finance & Risk - Commercial Lead, your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement a Risk mindset in Maersk Tankers' Business Finance & Risk Team
• Drive and implement a risk driven approach to Performance Management in Maersk Tankers
• Work closely with CCO and Segment Heads to develop and improve commercial decision making
• Understand Maersk Tankers strategy and drive initiatives critical to delivering on our strategy
• Support and constructively challenge commercial decisions while delivering high quality analysis and business cases
• Ad hoc financial analysis, projects and presentations.
You have a master degree in Finance, Risk Management or a similar background and 3-7 years of relevant work experience. We are looking for an ambitious person, with a proven strong educational background, who is willing to make a difference and who is not afraid of challenging existing processes and procedures.
The position requires strong business and risk understanding combined with sharp analytical skills. We expect that you can put these skills to use through solid communication and stakeholder management, where you confidently invite yourself to the table.
You have positive energy combined with high ownership and dedication and a keen interest in setting the direction and driving results.
You are self-confident and disciplined, which enables you to work independently and focus on quality in a sometimes very hectic environment. Furthermore, you have a high sense of urgency and you know how to prioritize.
Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory, as is a strong knowledge of Excel.