Maersk Supply Service has recently launched a new Integrated Solutions business to support the company’s ambition to become a leading integrator of marine services and solutions for the energy sector. With vessel operations remaining the core business, Maersk Supply Service will in addition bundle services and manage sub-contractors to offer a more simplified and efficient operation to customers.
As a business we are focusing on delivering high performance and operational excellence in a challenged oil market, while building on and scaling the capabilities needed to deliver new services to our customers. It is an exciting time to join Maersk Supply Service as the organisation is moving into new business areas.
By joining Maersk Supply Service you can expect a unique environment for professional and personal development, including:
• A dynamic work day solving a range of challenges – two days are never the same;
• A steep learning curve working alongside talented colleagues;
• An international environment in a modern working location at our global headquarters in Lyngby (Copenhagen), Denmark;
• As a global company some travel can be expected;
• The opportunity to build a strong platform for a future career within the Maersk Group.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength.
Your main goal will be to provide overall support and facilitation of the strategy development and execution process in order to optimise value creation for Maersk Supply Service over time. You will do so through effective portfolio strategy, deployment of capital and driving increased levels of business performance through various strategic projects. As a Senior Strategy Advisor in Maersk Supply Service's Strategy & Stakeholder Relations team you will take an active role in solving these tasks. You will be expected to:
• Solve problems in a structured and analytical manner;
• Extract, compile and analyse data delivering new insights to the organisation; and
• Communicate insights precisely and logically in writing and in person.
You hold a Masters degree in Finance, Economics or Business and significant work experience in a strategy-related role, e.g. in an international company or management consultancy. Further, you possess:
• Excellent track record from previous positions;
• Strong analytical skills acquired through academic and professional experience;
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong strategic mindset combined with a solid business acumen;
• International exposure from working abroad; and
• A deep interest to work with strategy and Maersk.
Please attach a motivational letter where you exemplify the above criteria, CV, grade transcripts and letters of recommendation to your application.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, which may result in the position being filled earlier than the indicated deadline. Thus, you are kindly advised to apply as soon as possible.????