Do you want to work with some of the most attractive corporate banking customers in a dynamic environment, while taking up the responsibility for heading an agile team of highly dedicated advisers? Then apply for the position as Head of Cash Management Sales, Corporate Banking.
Nordea, being the largest financial institution in the Nordic area, is at the front end of a larger transformation, fuelled by financial markets being disrupted by new digital technologies, regulatory impacts and fast-shifting customer preferences.
In Cash Management we are consequently transforming strategy and organisation to meet the changing demands and expectations of the future. To achieve our ambition of being number one, we are looking for a dedicated frontrunner to join us.
The position we offer
In Cash Management Sales DK, our overall aim is to drive business through high customer satisfaction, bring knowledge and innovations to the customers, and to become the thought leader in the market.
As Head of Cash Management Sales, Corporate Banking, you will lead a team working with some of the largest corporate customers.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Full responsibility for the customer portfolio, including go-to-market strategy, business development and customer satisfaction
- Leading the customer team, both direct reports and specialists in a matrix structure
- Member of Cash Management Sales country management team
Cash Management, a part of Transaction Banking, is a customer-centric organisation with approximately 1,100 employees across Northern Europe. Our four major business units, together with support units, provide our customers with cash management services in an integrated value chain.
The qualifications you need
You are an experienced leader with a proven track record within cash management and/or sales activities towards corporate organisations. You are a natural in driving and facilitating change and you can deliver results.
You are passionate about sales, and your inspiring leadership qualities keep team members motivated and determined to create superior customer experiences.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- Solid business understanding
- Understanding of end-to-end processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organisation.
- A solid background in corporate banking, cash management or from a treasury function
- Good networking, negotiation and presentation skills, and you enjoy working in an international environment
- The ability to make prompt, clear directions which may involve tough choices or considered risks across organisations
- A relevant degree on Master level
- Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages.
Finally, you must be a confident and inspirational communicator and coach.
More information and send application
For more information about the role, please contact Michael Nielsen on email@example.com
or +45 2443 3416
Please submit your application and CV no later than 7 March 2017 by using our online application form.